As a Gershwins Stylist you can expect some things to come as standard:
- Continuous development skills through progressive training
- Personal development plans
- Customer service and management training offered
- A bespoke and creative surrounding with support from our Team
- Welcome training days for new team members with our bespoke inductions
- In house awards – celebrating success of team members and the salon
- Opportunities to enter competitions and shows
- Ongoing and ontrend colour knowledge delivered by the regional colour consultant for Paul Mitchell colour
- Opportunities to work out and about with the Gershwins creative team on photo & film shoots
- An opportunity to join the Paul Mitchell artistic team, travelling all over the world educating like minded students on stage and in salon training sessions
- External courses and a fun professional environment
- Team benefits include commission related and holiday pay, retail discounts, training in our Academy to support your career and allow you to progress with new opportunities.
In return we encourage you in supporting our premium brand working with the business alongside our dedicated In-house PR and marketing team, who work to raise our level of awareness. The team focus on customer service as our priority policy, promoting and sustaining our reputation in the South West as a leading salon.
Our management team will encorage you in discovering your true potential and your personal and professional ambitions. As a result many of our team members have joined the Paul Mitchell artistic team, qualified as educators in our academy and managing themselves on a day to day basis.
Choosing us will be a positive choice for your future career.